During the summer, we provide highly trained personnel needed to operate your pool. Our lifeguards promote a safe and friendly pool atmosphere, taking pride in the communities they serve.
- CERTIFIED POOL OPERATOR-Supervision when open in accordance with state law.
- LIFEGUARDS-Red Cross Certified in Lifeguarding/First Aid/ CPR & AED
- Lifeguards arrive 30/60 minutes prior to open to clean pool
- MAINTENANCE-Cleanliness and operation of pool and filtration systems.
- Maintain the proper water chemistry in accordance with the board of Health requirements.
- Providing weekly water testing by an independent laboratory, as required by N.J. Bathing Code
- Maintain the cleanliness and operation of the pool and filtration systems, including vacuuming, cleaning tiles, inspection of all pump room equipment.
- Maintain cleanliness of the deck area.
- Provide all chemicals necessary to maintain the highest standards and the manufacturer’s specifications.