Hudson Pool Management is always looking for qualified candidates to become lifeguards.
As a lifeguard your responsibilities
• Watching the swimmers and swimming pool area to make sure everyone is safe.
• Making sure that everyone at the pool follows the pool rules.
• Taking steps to prevent accidents from happening (for example: reminding children not to run on the wet concrete.)
• Providing help for a swimmer in trouble or someone who needs first aid.
• Cleaning and maintenance of the pool and pool area. These duties might include: vacuuming and skimming the pool, cleaning pool tiles, brushing the pool, emptying the skimmer baskets, tidying and cleaning the pool furniture, sweeping the deck and testing the pool water.
Step 1 – Apply
First complete the online application.
Step 2 – Get Certified
Your job offer depends upon successful completion of the Lifeguard Training course. You will continue to be evaluated for eligibility during your training.
We teach American Red Cross Lifeguard Training at many different locations.
Step 3 – Start Working